Friday, January 18, 2008

University...*sigh*

Man....everyone already made their decision on their future...but i still refuse to make my own decision...times flew too fast , I never expect a kid like me would need to worry about this clumsy stuff...haiz....i am getting older and olderT.T

Honestly, I was getting worry..... as i'm not really interested on any science subject...though i've been in science class for the past 3 years -_-''.

letz see....currently i got a few choices, they are actuarial science, physiotherapy, bio-technology ....and among them, i prefer actuarial science..more...if i decided to go for actuarial science, then i will go to UTAR, yea, same as Jonathan...if physiotherapy, then i might go Taiwan...if bio-technology? nah...juz simply say de....i don't like tat subject =X

Recently i still can't make any better decision, hope everyone can kindly gve me some comment.... or share ur opinion and experience wif me ^^

*why everyone have to study hard and spend lots of money....juz to get a high-quality paper? That quality de paper might only worth 50cents at PASAR MALAM -_-''

No comments: