Monday, January 21, 2008

A busy but happy day =D

Hoho...today is a special day...we need to go to school by 7.20am...to get our 奖励金 =D....hehe...So happy ^^, today will be a bright and sunny day fer me ~

But...start from morning, guess wad? I got a dream....special dream...special till let me can't differentiate the alarm clock's sound is reality =.= ...Yea, congratulations =D u got the correct answer....I was late T__T

When i saw the time....7.30am....GOSH!! I was like....shouting and yelling, sprint to the toilet..Since i finished my secondary studies...i never take a shower with 5mins time...taking my clothes without choosing them....In brief..my bright and sunny morning = rush like ants =.=

But the lucky goddess didn't abandon me, when i finally reached school, after a torturing traffic jam....I saw all my friends leaving the hall, they are gonna take picture outside, wee~ hahas, i make it! At least i wanna squeeze myself inside the photo with all friends =D

After getting our money from the school, all of us decided to have our breakfast at jossen's kopitiam = ho hai (福海),go eat big big de bun =D , and shrimp stuffed dumpling...YUMMY~~, but i was forced to buy some for 李志鹏主任, cause he said i was late for the meeting, so have to punish me T_T....after that, i go back to school to help wan yi at disciplinary department till lunch time lo...

After our lunch, i went home to take shower and change my clothes...till about 3pm, we go play badminton together, but today onli 6 person, cause got few si gina...rather go play game at cybercafe than accompany us go badminton....mai tell u who they are...While playing badminton, that nicholas...imitate my posture...cause when i trying to hit the ball...which is too far at my back, i will show a special posture...man...in the end, today my physical strength all used to laugh XD...too funny lar, hahas =D

At night, we all gather outside mei voon's house, planning to give her a surprise ( because today is her birthday XD), but when we took out the cake and wanna go in her house....we found tat...we forgot to bring lighter=.=....so we have to go a few houses nearby to borrow lighter....make me so gek tiok...some aunties and uncles actually feels that we are those 诈骗集团...so afraid to involve with us...haiz T_T
but at last we managed to borrow a lighter, from a uncle who don't really believe us...the way he talk made us feel like 中国偷渡客....swt -_-''

Now we finally go in mei voon's house le~ i tell mei voon that onli me and bomb came...she don't believe, coz she insists that she heard mei ruu sound...( when mei ruu trying to call kai lun hide -_-, u noe her sound....) , she stuck at the stairs and refuse to come down....but at last we did gve her a surprise, so fun =D

After some chatting at her house, we suddenly got an idea...the cake we bought for mei voon, left about...1/4, we decided to make it as adam's birthday cake...tomorrow is his birthday anyway XD.. we got a paper cup, leave our signature on it,as his present.. and wait till adam reach her house....adam acted funny when he saw the cake and the present XD, but he said he really appreciate us...really de ma? XD

Today i really very very happy =D, doing crazy stuff with friends, cause i noe that i wont have the chance to do so....after few months later...but i really wanna thanks GOD for giving me those happy moments with my friends...i realy really like all my friends , though many of them might not with us currently, but i still really really miss them and <3 them.....

Ok lar, after a whole-day-rushing, let me rest ba...enjoy ur time on reading XD

No comments: