Sunday, January 20, 2008

Cleaning for CNY...

God T.T... today is sunday....i should've resting all days, surfing internet, watch anime.....but..BUT! Mommy wan me to clean my room and my computer room T___T

Cause she said my room = store room + kennel.....actually i think that my room not as worse as she described le....just maybe too many books on the floor....NONO, it must be the room too small! Yea...she should gimme a larger room XD ( me = si gina...)

Hey...thats not the point -_-''....actually while i cleaning my room, i found so many disappeared-ed items...especially i found so many unknown disc.....curious about them? what will be inside the disc ho....hehe....don't anyhow think of those thing....ok lar, actually most of them contain pictures =D

So many memories le....while i checking the disc (using computer) , i almost cry....yea, d@mn lame=.= , i found some junior class picture and senior 1 de picture....including some maplestory's picture.....with ex-friends.....so happy i still can see tiok those picture lar =D

( sorry i can't show ex-friends' picture, i onli show friends' pictureXD)

Then after moving all useless stuff away, i started to mop floor and clean my table + cabinet....wow, so so so so dusty lar -_-''....no wonder my nose so easy get sensitive....

After 3 hrs of cleaning period...finally can rest~~~wee~~~and i found tat i got a whole box of SPM books....the positive-minded -_-'' government actually changed SPM's language to english...right after we finished our test,now no people wan our books....so i decided to bring all books to school, and recycle... how noble i am..XD

Now i feel a little bit tired....i shall stop here... hope u enjoy urself while i sharing my feelings with ya =D

No comments: